The PageProof add-on is fully compatible with Adobe CC 2019 and higher.
Install from Adobe
NOTE: If the add-on doesn't install from Adobe (this is a known issue which Adobe are working on), scroll down to see how to manually install the add-on below...
Head here to install the add-on.
Note: You must have file syncing turned on in your Creative Cloud desktop app.
In your Adobe CC tool, navigate to the Window Menu > Extensions > PageProof
Login using your PageProof account and now you are ready to create new proofs and versions directly from within your Adobe creative tools.
In some situations the Adobe add-on website may not install the add-on. You can manually install the add-on following the instructions below:
- Quit your Adobe CC apps
- Download Extension Manager from http://install.anastasiy.com
- Unzip and run the Extension Manager (let it move to Applications if asked)
- Highlight InDesign CC from the left sidebar.
5. Get the PageProofCC.zxp.zip file and unzip it.
6. Drag/drop the zxp file (not the zip file) into the right side of Extension Manager. It will install for all supported Adobe CC apps.
You can now open your Adobe CC apps and send proofs and new versions to PageProof.