When creating new proofs and new versions using the Adobe add-on, we export files as the following:
- The file exported is a PDF-X/3 file that contains all the links, fonts, and transparency has been resolved by InDesign.
- You can choose to export as spreads, and also define a page range.
- You can add crop marks and bleed to your exported file if you would like.
- The file exported is the native file – .psd, or you can choose .jpg.
- The file exported is the native file – .ai.
Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- The sequence is exported to a H264 HD .mp4 file.
Read more in this article on how to download the PageProof Adobe add-on.