Depending on how many comments have been placed on a proof, and what kind of file type the proof is, you will see a range of filters available to let you drill down into the list of comments.
The summary at the top of the comment pane is split into two areas:
- The top area shows how many comments are marked as:
- Not marked (grey circle)
- To-do (red circle with white tick)
- Done (green circle with white tick)
2. The bottom area shows additional filters:
- Page (if the proof is a multi-page proof)
Agrees (to see comments that have been agreed with/haven’t been agreed with yet)
- Attachments (comments that have an attachment)
- @ mentions (comments in which a particular reviewer has been @ mentioned)
- Comments by (comments by a particular reviewer)
- Box fill (box comments that have a fill color applied/no fill color applied)
- Search for a word inside of the comment pane
To filter comments
Click a filter to apply it.
To clear the filter, either click the filter again or click the green filter icon to the right of the comment summary pane.
To order comments
To order the comments, click the filter icon to the right of the comment pane and choose either Date or Commented by (which will order the comments by name)