Depending on how many comments have been placed on a proof, and what kind of file type the proof is, you will see a range of filters available to let you drill down into the list of comments.
The summary at the top of the comment pane is split into two areas:
- The top area shows how many comments are marked as:
- To be ignored (grey circle with white dash)
- To-do (red circle with white tick)
- Done (green circle with white tick)
- Ignored but done (grey circle with white tick)
2. The bottom area shows additional filters:
- Page (if the proof is a multi-page proof)
- Agrees (to see comments that have been agreed with/haven’t been agreed with yet)
- Attachments (comments that have an attachment)
- @ mentions (comments in which a particular reviewer has been @ mentioned)
- Comments by (comments by a particular reviewer)
- Box fill (box comments that have a fill color applied/no fill color applied)
To filter comments
Click a filter to apply it.
To clear the filter, either click the filter again, or click the green filter icon to the right of the comment summary pane.