We’ve made it even easier to fly through your proofing with our keyboard shortcuts. A list of these are below but if you want to refresh your memory, click the magic icon, then the keyboard shortcuts icon when viewing a proof.
- c to toggle the red pen comment tool on and off
- shift + enter (or command + enter) to add a comment or reply
< and > to reveal and hide the comment pane
- * will invert the proof pin colours
- \ will hide the pins
- cmd + p to print the comments list
- i will reveal the info pane
For static proofs (images, PDFs, Word documents, PowerPoint etc):
- left and right arrow keys to move through pages of your proof
- p will take you to the page grid view
- 0, 1, 2, 4 will zoom the proof (fit, 100%, 200%, 400%) – up and down arrow keys to move through the zoom positions, shift + up and shift + down will nudge the zoom by 5%.
- z + scroll will zoom between these zoom states.
- r will rotate the proof clockwise. shift + r will rotate the proof counter-clockwise
- [ and ] will add an outline to the proof
- - will turn on/off the ruler tool to measure elements on the proof
For audio and video proofs:
- left and right arrow keys will move through comments along the timeline
- space will play/pause
- f will take your video to full screen
In any area of PageProof m will open and close the main menu and n will do the same for notifications.
You can also customize these keys just for you. Reveal the keyboard shortcuts when viewing a proof and double-click a grey key icon to personalize it.