To change the default browser your computer is set to, follow these steps:
- Open the Start menu and type Default Programs on the search tool
- Click Set your default programs. This will load a list of all the programs installed on your computer
- Go to the Web Browser section and select the browser you want to use.
- Click Set this program as default. Windows will set your new browser to open all browser-related extensions, links, and shortcuts.
For Mac iOS:
- Click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Click General. This will load a list of general system options.
- Select the browser that you want to use from the list of available browsers for Default web browser.